The procedure to register or re-register infants in Day-nursery, of the dimo, for the 2019 to 2020 period, has begun.
Applications will be accepted from 10th to 31st May. They need to be submitted, along with all supporting documents, to the Secretariat of the Day-nurseries (Krioneriou 3) daily from 08.00 to 14.00, in order to be given a Protocol number. Infants born from 01/01/2016 to 01/03/2017 are eligible.
The required supporting documents are:
1. Birth certificate and recent certificate of ekoyeniaki katastasi / family status
2. Paediatric health certificate (This form is provided by the Service)
3. Photo-copies of the childs health book (the page giving the childs data AND the vaccination page)
4. Vevayosi ergasias / Work confirmation of both parents (from the employers)
5. Vevayosi Asfalistiko Foreas / Confirmation of insurance (only if the parent-guardian is self-insured)
6. Last Tax clearance statement or certified photocopy or vevayosi / testimony from the tax-office that no tax return is filed AND E9
7. Unemployed parents need to produce an unemployment card or a vevayosi / confirmation from the employer stating when and where they will work
8. Vevayosi / testimony from OAED for the time you are unemployed
9. Residence card (for foreigners)
10. Every other document which the Board considers necessary.