Traffic ban from 22:00 at Christmas and New Year.
Only by sms using 13033 will be permitted – Traffic is prohibited from 22:00 to 05:00
A traffic ban at Christmas and New Year will be in force this year due to the coronavirus pandemic. It is typical, as stated by the government spokesman, Stelios Petsas, that the traffic ban will apply for Christmas and New Year, from 22:00 to 05:00, meaning that it is extended only for one hour due to the holidays.
Therefore, for this period and until January 7, the sms messages will be valid through 13033.
The six codes for the SMS to 13033.
Movement of citizens is done only by using SMS to the number 13033 and the codes for each type of movement are the following:
1. Going to a pharmacy or visit a doctor, if recommended after contact.
2. Going to an operating store, such as a workshop, or to a point of supply of essential goods (supermarket, mini market), where it is not possible for goods to be sent.
3. Going to a public service or bank, to the extent that electronic transaction is not possible.
4. Going to help people in need.
5. Going to a funeral ceremony under the conditions provided by law or going to divorced parents or parents who are in a dimension that is necessary to ensure communication between parents and children, in accordance with the provisions in force.
6. Physical exercise outdoors or movement with a pet, individually or in pairs, observing in the latter case the necessary distance of 1.5 meters.
For full story in Greek click on source link https://www.ethnos.gr/