Telegraph: Which is the perfect Greek island? At the top is Zakynthos
The Telegraph presents the 15 “favorite” islands of its authors, seeking to offer inspiration to its British readers to discover the ideal Greek island for them.
In an article entitled “Which is the best Greek island”, the British newspaper seeks to present the 15 islands that are suitable for different holiday interests.
See the list…
1. Best for beaches Zakynthos
Zakynthos is divided into two main areas: the liveliest resort towns on the south coast (where sea turtles nest) and the mountainous and inaccessible northern areas hosting remote villages and some secluded coves, many of which are only accessible. .
The island has many well-organized museums and many opportunities to enjoy the local culture, while a number of natural parks and organic farms offer the opportunity to get in touch with the sustainable side of this green island.
2. Best for families Corfu
3. Best for history and culture Delos
4. Best for Classy Hotels Mykonos
5. Best for food Crete
6. Best for peace and quiet Koufonisia
7. Best for stunning landscapes Τinοs
8. Best for hiking Andros
9. Best for couples Symi
10. Best for the spirit Skyros
11. Best for traditional island life Karpathos
12. Best for villas and monasteries Skopelos
13. Best for stunning views Santorini
14. Best for nightlife Rhodes
15. Best for water sports Lefkada
As our Zakynthos Informer members already know you are sure to find the list of 1 to 15 with in Zakynthos itself. Areas for families, plenty of history, stunning views all around our Island, secluded areas just for two, whatever you are looking for within a holiday, Zakynthos is bound to cover it.