Lockdown: Fine of 300 Euros to be issued to offenders.
According to the clarifications provided by the Deputy Minister of Civil Protection Nikos Hardalias, the fines have been doubled.
When will you be fined ?
Specifically, for travel for false reasons or for travel without SMS the fine amounts to 300 Euros.
The same amount and the fine for not using a mask and not keeping distances.
In addition, the employer will be fined 500 Euros for false declaration.
For a violation of the suspension of a store, the fine is 5,000 Euros, while natural persons who are responsible for the operation will be fined 3,000 Euros for the same violation.
“Traffic restriction 24 hours a day, only by SMS for the prescribed reasons. We call for the rational use of this opportunity. The controls will be sweeping and the fines have been doubled “, stressed Nikos Hardalias.
What are to reasons to break quarantine
According to Nikos Hardalias, the transfer will be done only by SMS for the following reasons.
- Taking children to school (primary and kindergarten only)
- Food stores
- Transition to public service
- Providing assistance
- Going to a funeral
- For divorced parents with children travelling from one parent to the other
- For physical exercise / taking pets for walks / transport of a stray within the municipality
Nikos Hardalias stressed that during the evening the citizens should move only if necessary for reasons:
- Health emergency
- Physical exercise near the place of residence
- And walking with a pet near the place of residence
How to use SMS
Movement of citizens to serve their needs that cannot be met otherwise can only be allowed for the following reasons:
- Going to and from work for working hours.
- Go to a pharmacy or visit the doctor, if this is recommended after relevant communication.
- Go to an operating store of essential goods (supermarket, mini market), where it is not possible to send them.
- Go to the bank, to the extent that electronic transaction is not possible.
- Move to help people in need or to accompany minor students to / from school.
- Going to a funeral ceremony under the conditions provided by law or going to divorced parents or parents who are in a dimension that is necessary to ensure communication between parents and children, in accordance with the existing provisions.
- Physical exercise outdoors or taking your pet, individually or in pairs, observing in the latter case the necessary distance of 1.5 meters.
For commuting to and from work during working hours, the movement certificate is permanent (type A) and is provided, at the personal responsibility of the signatory, by the employer or, in the case of a legal entity, by his legal representative or, in the case of a self-employed person. or self-employed, by himself.
For all other movements, the necessary circulation document concerns each individual movement and only that (type B), is signed by the person concerned at his own risk and contains the name, date of birth, home address and time of movement of the citizen, as well as the specific reason for the move
Every time citizens travel, they must have their police ID or passport with them, as well as a completed movement certificate (printed or handwritten) or a confirmation SMS, to show it in case of a check.
For documents needed for travelling please click on the link below Pdf’s are provided in four languages.